Make your passion your career !!!!
A great learning environment and freedom to explore the pioneer in you
Work on latest technologies alongside the finest minds in the industry
A feel of being at your second home away from home.
Work With Us
@Pi®, we strongly believe that an individual’s growth can take place if there is a passion for profession and a desire to achieve greater heights.
We as an organisation help employees realise their potential and enable them take the leap forward, towards self-development and realising their dreams.
Our policies and practices are aligned to create an environment of learning, empowerment and flexibility.
Energetic and passionate employees positively influence productivity – morale – vision of the company.
Account Director – Sales
Account Director – Sales (5+ yrs.)
Reporting To : Vice President – Sales & Marketing
This position is a part of India Sales Team and is an individual contributor (hunting) role to start with. Right candidate would have all the opportunities to grow within the ranks of the organisation in due course.The role will lead Pi DATA CENTERS in the respective regions, identify new business opportunities (Unravel the opportunities in Market segments/industry verticals), Drive Account Based Strategy and Strong Engagement, Exceed Set Targets and work with cross functional team to achieve business goals.
Responsible for selling Data Center service offerings ( Managed Hosting, Cloud, Virtual Datacenter, Recovery as a Service, Colocation Services) to enterprise and public sector customers as a key focus area where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle
Responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the Deal – Present the value of Pi DATA CENTER solutions to all levels of customer’s management and drive services sales
Participate and team up with technical, presales and “Partner specialists” to provide complete solutions to customers.
Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
High degree of commitment and goal orientation is a must and must be willing to adjust to the demands of a dynamic environment.
Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
Report any significant security breaches to Operations head or IT services.
Participate in the role of Incident Manager during any incidents and emergencies.
Overall 5+ years- experience in IT Managed Services selling, with a proven track record in sales.
At least 2 years’ experience in selling DataCenter services, optimization and integration services to customers at C Level (Executives)
Candidate should have experience in services and solution selling i.e. Cloud Services, Hosting Services , Virtual Data Center, IaaS , PaaS
Candidate should have a good conceptual knowledge of DataCenter technologies (Server/Storage/Network/Cloud/Middleware etc. & IT Service Management)
Candidate should have extensive experience in developing new accounts (hunting), and have the capability to translate the customer business concerns into requirements and translate the same into business
Candidate should have managed large conglomerates and must have extensively engaged with CXO /CIO’s in their respective regions
Candidate must have deep connects with partner ecosystem in the region
Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
The applicant should be commercially focussed professional with an understanding of the operations which impact a business. He/She must be capable of understanding in depth the requirements of the client organisation.
He/She must have excellent organisational capabilities, can lead a pursuit, articulate proposals and understand business needs.
The applicant must be capable of bringing in the best practices to ensure industry level bid responses are delivered.
Should be open to extended working hours/days as need be, to ensure that the bid is complete and submitted on time.
Would be responsible to maintain extreme confidentiality of the accessible data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Understand and execute Bid Management process to achieve required parameters and necessary approvals to meet client RFP response TAT.
Owning to produce high quality proposals and documentation
Understand the legal and financial aspects and the key drivers in order to ensure that pricing, legal positioning and proposal are aligned towards the winning theme.
Ability to collaborate with multi-cultural, multi locale and multi business unit teams
Must be excellent in Verbal and Written International English and comprehension skills
Proven experience in managing and delivering winning bids, RFIs and RFP responses in IT Infrastructure / IT Services Outsourcing/ Datacenter domain
Desired Skills and Experience
3-5 years of IT Services Bid management and Pre-Sales experience (Preferably from IT Infra / Datacenter domain)
IT Infrastructure Services Knowledge (preferred)
Meet Business and customer expectation through proposal creation.
Ability to understand and work with a mix of physical and virtual teams, taking full ownership.
In depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Should be able to write proposals and create impact presentations single handedly.
Ability to deal successfully with timely delivery of quality content.
Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to read large amounts of information in a short time
Strong co-ordination skills.
Should a good team player, as the roles involved interacting with multiple stakeholders.
Experience in working in a matrix organization and sound exposure to professional culture
Resources from Finance/Accounting background is prefered.
Good understanding of deal commercials and pricing approaches.
Understand the rigors and have good exposure of deal review and approval process
• Lead Virtualization infrastructure improvements and initiatives and ensure the team is complying with standard procedure and protocols.
• Troubleshoot the high priority tasks within the specified SLA
• Collaborate with other team members and colleagues to create the integrated strategies
• Troubleshooting, tuning high availability strategies for a VMware environment in a critical production environment
• Plan, Design and develop the environment based on the requirement
• Support and maintenance of various server environments
• Work closely with the clients to ensure that the best service is provided and issues are resolved quickly
• Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, Client’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Computer Science or in a similar discipline with proven IT experience – Prefer Masters
• 8+ years of experience in information technology
• 6 years of experience in Virtualization( VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen, Xenserver)
• Expertise and knowledge in Open source, web based and cloud applications
• Hands on experience in windows/linux OS administration and management
• Experience in patch management and end point protection using antivirus and anti-malware applications.
• Knowledge in networking, storage and backup tools.
• Knowledge in infra monitoring and ticketing tools.
• Ensure consistent practices across enterprise initiatives
• Substantial integration experience with API
• Strong Automation and debugging skills
• Experience in managing multiple servers
• Strong working knowledge of IaaS and PaaS
• Experience in cloud-based environment is preferred
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Candidates need to work in 24×7 support model in rotational shifts