- The applicant should be commercially focussed professional with an understanding of the operations which impact a business. He/She must be capable of understanding in depth the requirements of the client organisation.
- He/She must have excellent organisational capabilities, can lead a pursuit, articulate proposals and understand business needs.
- The applicant must be capable of bringing in the best practices to ensure industry level bid responses are delivered.
- Should be open to extended working hours/days as need be, to ensure that the bid is complete and submitted on time.
- Would be responsible to maintain extreme confidentiality of the accessible data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and execute Bid Management process to achieve required parameters and necessary approvals to meet client RFP response TAT.
- Owning to produce high quality proposals and documentation
- Understand the legal and financial aspects and the key drivers in order to ensure that pricing, legal positioning and proposal are aligned towards the winning theme.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-cultural, multi locale and multi business unit teams
- Must be excellent in Verbal and Written International English and comprehension skills
- Proven experience in managing and delivering winning bids, RFIs and RFP responses in IT Infrastructure / IT Services Outsourcing/ Datacenter domain
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of IT Services Bid management and Pre-Sales experience (Preferably from IT Infra / Datacenter domain)
- IT Infrastructure Services Knowledge (preferred)
- Meet Business and customer expectation through proposal creation.
- Ability to understand and work with a mix of physical and virtual teams, taking full ownership.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Should be able to write proposals and create impact presentations single handedly.
- Ability to deal successfully with timely delivery of quality content.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to read large amounts of information in a short time
- Strong co-ordination skills.
- Should a good team player, as the roles involved interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in working in a matrix organization and sound exposure to professional culture
- Resources from Finance/Accounting background is prefered.
- Good understanding of deal commercials and pricing approaches.
- Understand the rigors and have good exposure of deal review and approval process