Account Director – Sales (5+ yrs.)
Reporting To : Vice President – Sales & Marketing
This position is a part of India Sales Team and is an individual contributor (hunting) role to start with. Right candidate would have all the opportunities to grow within the ranks of the organisation in due course.The role will lead Pi DATA CENTERS in the respective regions, identify new business opportunities (Unravel the opportunities in Market segments/industry verticals), Drive Account Based Strategy and Strong Engagement, Exceed Set Targets and work with cross functional team to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for selling Data Center service offerings ( Managed Hosting, Cloud, Virtual Datacenter, Recovery as a Service, Colocation Services) to enterprise and public sector customers as a key focus area where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle
- Responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the Deal – Present the value of Pi DATA CENTER solutions to all levels of customer’s management and drive services sales
- Participate and team up with technical, presales and “Partner specialists” to provide complete solutions to customers.
- Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
- Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
- Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
- High degree of commitment and goal orientation is a must and must be willing to adjust to the demands of a dynamic environment.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Report any significant security breaches to Operations head or IT services.
- Participate in the role of Incident Manager during any incidents and emergencies.
- Overall 5+ years- experience in IT Managed Services selling, with a proven track record in sales.
- At least 2 years’ experience in selling DataCenter services, optimization and integration services to customers at C Level (Executives)
- Candidate should have experience in services and solution selling i.e. Cloud Services, Hosting Services , Virtual Data Center, IaaS , PaaS
- Candidate should have a good conceptual knowledge of DataCenter technologies (Server/Storage/Network/Cloud/Middleware etc. & IT Service Management)
- Candidate should have extensive experience in developing new accounts (hunting), and have the capability to translate the customer business concerns into requirements and translate the same into business
- Candidate should have managed large conglomerates and must have extensively engaged with CXO /CIO’s in their respective regions
- Candidate must have deep connects with partner ecosystem in the region
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills