Position: Cloud Operations Manager.
Location: Amaravati (Vijayawada)
• Lead Virtualization infrastructure improvements and initiatives and ensure the team is complying with standard procedure and protocols.
• Troubleshoot the high priority tasks within the specified SLA
• Collaborate with other team members and colleagues to create the integrated strategies
• Troubleshooting, tuning high availability strategies for a VMware environment in a critical production environment
• Plan, Design and develop the environment based on the requirement
• Support and maintenance of various server environments
• Work closely with the clients to ensure that the best service is provided and issues are resolved quickly
• Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, Client’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Computer Science or in a similar discipline with proven IT experience – Prefer Masters
• 8+ years of experience in information technology
• 6 years of experience in Virtualization( VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen, Xenserver)
• Expertise and knowledge in Open source, web based and cloud applications
• Hands on experience in windows/linux OS administration and management
• Experience in patch management and end point protection using antivirus and anti-malware applications.
• Knowledge in networking, storage and backup tools.
• Knowledge in infra monitoring and ticketing tools.
• Ensure consistent practices across enterprise initiatives
• Substantial integration experience with API
• Strong Automation and debugging skills
• Experience in managing multiple servers
• Strong working knowledge of IaaS and PaaS
• Experience in cloud-based environment is preferred
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Candidates need to work in 24×7 support model in rotational shifts